We will collect and use your personal and health information only to support the health services we provide to you:
- Providing safe and effective service and care,
- Verifying your eligibility for health services,
- Conducting investigations or reviews of practice,
- Completing research under ethical review,
- Supporting health provider education, or
- For internal management purposes, such as billing, insurance claims, and audits
- For the purpose of educating, informing and advising individuals with known materials such as monthly newsletters, brochures and other materials deemed valuable to our clients in the form of electronic mail, direct mail or through our website and other communication methods.
We will not disclose your health information to non-healthcare agencies without your consent.
Except in special family or emergency circumstances, you will be asked for your consent before we give your information to anyone other than another health agency involved in your care.
We have measures in place to protect your health information from unauthorized disclosure or loss.
For more information or if you have any question please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 403-453-6386.